Software Engineer for TiDB
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including C, C++, Java and Go.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with designing and deploying large scale distributed systems. Experience in concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
- Experience with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming.
- Understanding of technologies such as virtualization, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce and security.
- TiDB kernel development, including but not limited to SQL statement parsing and execution, Query optimization, distributed computing framework.
- Design, development and testing of TiDB to ensure the stability and reliability of the service.
- Performance optimization of TiDB