Your journey of becoming a contributor and committer starts from here: improving docs, improving code, giving talks, organizing meetups, etc. You can get your unique TiDB mug designed only for TiDB contributors. Start contributing now!
- Fork the project to your GitHub account
- Git Clone to your local repository
- Create a new branch based on the master branch
- Code and test in your local repository
- Commit and push your commit to the remote repository
- File a PR
- After we receive your PR, we will review your code, so please keep an eye on the conversations and comments of your PR. If you receive two LGTMs, your PR is approved and is to be merged! Congratulations on being a new TiDB contributor! Contact for your special swags as contributors.